DPAC Texas Student Life
DPAC Texas understands that we are facing hard times as parents right now with schools being taken online due to COVID-19. We are here to help those that are in need of a place where your child can do their online work in a safe environment.
DPAC School Days- We will be opening our 2 studios and theatre to host a small group of children with mentoring services to help navigate through your school's online curriculum. Our goal is to provide a safe place with providing a small controlled peer to peer environment with mentoring supervision.
We understand that there will be moments of down time or moments when a child might need a mental break- our mentors will provide arts and crafts and movement classes to help your child break up the work online. In order for us to provide this service while keeping our children safe we ask:
1. All students to be screened in the morning (temperature check, no symptoms or symptoms from family members)
2. Each student provide a face covering (we prefer face shields so students can see other student's smiles, laughs, and expressions)
3. Each student's desk will be socially distanced from another student.
4. All lunches/snacks must be brought from home and not shared with other students.
5. DPAC will maintain proper sanitizing protocol during the day and have the building cleaned each evening for the following day.
HOURS: Starting August 19, 2020, elementary students K-5 may be dropped off as early as 7:30 am and picked up by 3:30 pm. Intermediate students grades 6 and 7 may be dropped off as early as 8:50 am and picked up by 4:30 pm, or choose to follow elementary students' schedule
COST: $25 per day per child to be paid for the week prior to the week your child will attend. Additional hours at $10/hr
AGES: Children in grades K-7 may attend.
WHAT TO BRING: Each student will need to provide their own laptop/tablet and charger to do their school work on, a lunch/snack, water bottle, and their own school supplies needed to complete their assignments. If they would like to bring a pad/pillow for reading time they are welcome to do so.
DPAC will provide desks for each student and all supplies for activities provided by us. If you would like to purchase a face shield for your child from us they are $10.
Spots are EXTREMELY limited. To reserve your spot today please click on the link below. We will reach out to you with registration information.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 832-510-4886 with any questions.